While it is a term that many people have heard and it is one that gets thrown around a lot, the vast majority of people do not know much at all about HVAC and what it does. HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning – it is a special system used mostly in home and businesses and is designed to help ensure good air flow, temperature control, air quality, and safety of air content in a space. The installation, maintenance, and repair of HVAC in Chicago is a big deal and it is important for any business owner to have a good understanding of the system, how it works, why it is important, and where to turn for help with maintenance and repairs.
Processes of HVAC
The numerous functions the HVAC system performs in order to maintain a high level of air quality within a confined space includes many, if not all, of the following:
* Heating: increases the thermal energy output of the heating system into the area to raise temperatures
* Cooling: lowers temperature and reduces the thermal energy output in a confined area within a business
* Humidifying: introduces fine water vapor or steam into the air of a certain area to raise humidity levels
* Dehumidifying: does the opposite of humidifying and removes fine water particles and dries out the air
* Cleaning: ensures good air quality by filtering out smoke, dirt, dust, pollen, and germs from the air
* Ventilating: introduces outside air into a confined space in order to maintain a safe level of oxygen
* Air movement: keeps the air moving and prevents stagnation so the air is easier to breathe and work in
Contact Us Today
When you need help with your HVAC in Chicago and the surrounding areas, call Deljo Heating & Cooling and we will be there as quickly as possible to get the job done.